August 2015

February 2015
They're out. I'm sleepy...  Amy sent us this picture after her wisdom teeth were pulled  on Thursday.  She diligently kept ice on it and has had little swelling.  Today is Sunday and I think she's feeling the pain.  We hope you feel better soon Amy!  We love you! Wish I was there to take care of you!

 This picture scared me at first, I was glad to learn it was your wisdom teeth and not that one of my children had been  kidnapped and gagged.      

Yesterday we did baptisms with the youth from our ward and stake.  Savannah and I found four more family names to take with us.  It's always a nice experience when we get to go together with Bob too.

Brother Myron Stout spoke to our youth tonight during our wards Standards Night.  Savannah sang a solo, Come Follow Me verses 1 and 4.  She did a great job and I played the piano for her.  Savannah has a terrific voice.  It was a great fireside on our standards and how to respond to the world as we stand as a light.

Savannah got her driving permit this week and has driven to Seminary.  Today she drove her friend Anastasia home about 1 hour away.  Savannah even drove down the Canejo Grade for the first time! not bad for only driving for 5 days!

On Thursday I started the Pathway program again now that it is only in Moore Park instead of Glendale.  .

Amy is close to getting her Bachelors Degree from BYU Idaho.  She's amazes me all the time at what she's accomplishing!

Landon is in Paraguay finishing High school and learning a lot of Spanish.  He's taking care of himself in a foreign country with the help of a friend and his Mother.  We love them both.

Logan is enjoying his Mission in Brazil.  We enjoy his letters and his Blog.

Bob is still our Bishop and working as a network construction Engineer.   He's very good at what he does and enjoys the challenge!




Comments

  1. Yay!! I love getting these updates. That's so exciting for Savannah to be driving!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December 2014

Amy and Trevor's for Easter