Amy and Trevor's for Easter

Amy and Trevor's for Easter!
Easter with Amy and Trevor 2015
From Left to Right Trevor, Savannah, Bob, Amy, Tamara, J. Landon.
We had a great visit with Amy and Trevor

I’m at Aunt Lisa’s helping her recover from her surgery.   She has limited use of her arms and will need to have therapy to regain full use of them again.  She’s doing well otherwise.  I’ve been here since Monday and will probably be here part of another week.

I think Tiko and Alejandra will be coming back to Oxnard on Monday.  They’ve been in Utah visiting a former bishop from Paraguay.  

Landon starts BYUI in September.   Savannah and the Choir did well in Seattle .    Every one won Gold One except the Chamber Choir won Second Gold.  They also won Sweepstakes and other awards!  The Bus Company forgot to pick up Savannah’s group so she waited longer for her bus to bring them home from the airport.  Instead of getting home at 9:30 it was 11:30.  By the time we got her home and in bed it was 12:30.  She had a long day. 

Landon cooked dinner for Dad and Savannah Sunday night.

Uncle Ervin’s house sold this week and now he has money to take care of himself in the foreseeable future.   It’s a good thing

I know Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ live and love us.  I know they know us by name.  Jesus Christ is our wonderful Brother!  We are part of a wonderful family with a Heavenly Father and Mother who love us!  Jesus is our beloved Brother.  I love him and am grateful for his atonement for my sins.  I hope I can keep my covenants  endure to the end and return to my Heavenly Father again someday. 

I love Joseph Smith and feel like I know him personally.  From serving in Nauvoo to reading stories of my family serving him apples in Pontiac Michigan.  I’m grateful his Mother Lucy M. Smith had family living in Pontiac and So Joseph taught there.  I’m grateful my family recorded stories of Joseph's visit and joined the Church.

The scriptures are like friends to me and I see my self in them. We do not need to carry our burdens alone. Our Savior took upon Himself our pains and sicknesses (see Alma 7:11).

Love, Mom and Dad, Landon, Savannah, and Dexter too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 2014